Gracefully poised adjacent to Na’ama Bay, on a stretch of secluded sand, and nestled in a stunning bay, the Hyatt Regency is an impressive hotel, boasting beautifully landscaped gardens, scattered with lakes and rivers.
Just a 10 minute drive from the airport, this discerning 5-star hotel is a popular destination for waters sport and diving lovers. Rooms are facilitated with all that you would expect of this level of hotel. Club rooms are highly recommended for those looking to make their holiday that little bit special, enjoy welcome amenities, club house, swimming pool, lounge and veranda with complementary evening cocktails, only available to club members.
This special hotel is host to a varied choice of restaurants and bars, including beach grills in the evening, and poolside dining and bars. For those fitness fanatics there is also the Club Olympus Fitness Centre and Spa.
- A choice of five 'a la carte' restaurants including Thai, Seafood, Middle Eastern and International.
- Four bars including a Beach bar, the Souk, Azure Lounge and Stars Music Bar with entertainment nightly.
- Three fresh water swimming pools featuring a seven metre high water cascade and a lazy river.
- Watersports and PADI Diving Centre located directly on the beach.
- Club Olympus Fitness Centre and Spa including sauna, jacuzzi and steam rooms.
- 18-hold golf course situated nearby.
- Oasis Kids Club and Babysitting services available.