A boutique hotel feel epitomises the M/S Farah, with a total of 60 en-suite cabins, all exquisitely contemporary, and sublimely furnished, this simply stunning ship boasts quality and luxury on an unsurpassed level. Cabins are opulent and furnished in relaxing hues of coffee and cream, floor to ceiling windows slide open to create a private balcony to the Egyptian sunset.
The ships serene and decadent modern design, will captivate lovers of contemporary luxury. Sweeping staircases encased in glass, lead to abstract art adorning the walls. Cool and relaxing, the lounge and bar area is a fusion of hand-polished stone, reflecting in the warm natural wood of the highly polished dance floor. A modern and plush wine bar feel; sofas and armchairs make up the seating either at the bar, or in the lounge itself.
The M/S Farah top deck resembles a modern and chic garden, teak decking together with quality furnishings, cream seating, green palms and day beds provide a fantastic base for relaxing in the afternoon.
The fantastic crisp design of the ship mellows slightly in the restaurant, making for a warm and welcoming area. A fusion of cuisines are served during the day by buffet, whilst dinner is served a’la carte. Atmosphere here is one of relaxed dining enhanced by the company of your fellow diners, conversation flows easily as the days adventure is re-lived. For those looking for a cruise that is of the highest quality and not willing to compromise on luxury or opulent comfort, the M/S Farah is definitely your choice.
- 60 en-suite cabins located on the main and upper decks all with panoramic windows, giving 21sq meters of luxury living space.
- Exquisitely contemporary and sublimely furnished, cabins are facilitated with air-con, hairdryer, marine satellite TV, safe, mini-fridge, internet, and pillow menu.
- Main restaurant offering a ’la carte service on selected evenings. Includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner; vegetarians catered for.
- Large sun deck with bar, with teak sun loungers, deep swimming pool plus refreshing in pool relaxation area, full towel and bar to lounger waiter service.
- Special occasion packages, birthday, honeymoon, anniversary which includes priority allocation from £45 per person.
- Full excursion package visiting 11 sites with a fully qualified Egyptologist.