M/S Miss Egypt
Beautiful in design with a real traditional feel, the M/S Miss Egypt is famous amongst its contemporises on the Nile. From the unsurpassed service to the warm hospitality, the minute you step on-board evokes feelings of luxury with a home from home ambience in that you can really relax. The atmosphere on board is informal without compromising on style and elegance, offering immaculate attention to detail.
Offering 64 cabins and two suites.(16 cabins are available with an inter-connecting door) all cabins are located on the main and upper decks, and boast glorious Nile views. Windows are panoramic, reaching from floor to ceiling and slide open transforming your cabin to a scenic private balcony. Spacious and airy cabins are excellently furnished with air-conditioning and colour TV, with a channel which shows live pictures from the front of the ship.
The on-board bar and entertainment lounge is the ideal location, with its panoramic windows to sit back and enjoy a drink or two. The lounge boasts a black glittering dance floor and full light show. Plush seating either at the bar, or in the lounge itself provides a comfortable base to watch the entertainment, and perhaps join in the fun. The ‘Galabea’ evening is truly unforgettable, ask anyone who has cruised the Nile! For something a little more sedate try the piano bar, enjoy a game of pool or a long cool cocktail. A plasma TV is also on hand.
Total romantics can enjoy the sun deck bar, host to the breath-taking Egyptian sunset, which ancient kings and gods have witnessed for centuries. The M/S Miss Egypt offers a real Nile experience with sincere hospitality, this is ship you will be truly sad to leave.
- Full length panoramic windows with Juliette balcony.
- 65 deluxe cabins measuring 22 square meters, all with window front seating area. (Limited number of cabins with interconnecting doors)
- Cabins facilitated with air-con, hairdryer, TV, safe, use of mini-fridge and en-suite (shower), ample storage space with light and airy décor. Wake-up call service.
- Main restaurant with one sitting, offering a fantastic variety of international cuisine. Includes, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner; vegetarians catered for.
- Large sun deck with bar, sun loungers, deep swimming pool plus refreshing in pool relaxation area with cooling jets and towel service.
- Special occasion packages, birthday, honeymoon, anniversary which includes priority allocation from £40 per person.
- Full excursion package visiting 11 sites with a fully qualified Egyptologist.