Superbly located the Steigenberger Nile Palace is perched on the banks of the Nile, directly within the heart of Luxor. Within easy walking distance of the esplanade and historical sites such as the awe inspiring Karnak Temple, the Steigenberger Nile Palace proves to be a 5-star haven within this busy city.
Boasting just over 280 rooms, accommodation is both stylish and luxurious. Each room has a balcony overlooking the Nile, or a Italian type courtyard with relaxing bars and restaurants. The architecture of this hotel has been designed to give the warmest of welcomes, and provides an array of facilities from shopping to spending time at the pool overlooking the Nile.
- Four restaurants - 'The Nubian' Main Buffet Restaurant plus a choice of Lebanese, Italian and Thai 'a la carte' restaurants.
- Two bars - The Nile Bar overlooking the river and the Saloon Bar ideal for relaxing
- Cafe des Delices situated in an Italian Courtyard offers freshly baked cakes and pastries.
- Pool snack bar offering a selection of snacks and drinks.
- Health Club featuring a Swimming Pool, sauna, massage facility and fitness room.
- Within walking distance to Luxor Temple and the bazaars.
- Located directly on the banks of the Nile.